iVIEW Suite provides a comprehensive management solution for voice and video collaborative communications. Efficiently manage and monitor your video network to ensure efficient bandwidth utilization, easy meeting scheduling, management and control for an optimal, high quality video communications experience. iVIEW delivers full gatekeeper functionality, complementing RADVISION’s SCOPIA® video network infrastructure and MCUs.
iVIEW Suite Highlights
- Global, centralized view of all video endpoints and network elements enabling real-time control, monitoring and maintenance of each device from a single interface and interface with billing and reporting systems
- Easy Web-based scheduling and ad hoc video conferencing providing resource reservation and bandwidth monitoring and control
- Comprehensive multiparty conference control allows users to easily invite additional attendees, mute and un-mute participants and change the meeting video layout
- Management of multiple MCUs in a distributed architecture, including Virtual MCU functionality. Virtual MCUs enable conferences to be spread across multiple MCUs seamlessly.
- Microsoft® Outlook and Active Directory integration for scheduling meetings including user authentication and policy management
- High availability utilizing a master and slave failover mechanism for mission-critical applications
- Multi-tenant support for managing conferencing and communications networks supporting multiple organizations
- Integration with IBM® Lotus® Notes® and IBM Lotus Domino® provides the ability using the Lotus UI to schedule conferences, invite participants & reserve ports in the most intuitive & simple way